Donate to Constanza Medical Mission
The Constanza Medical Mission cannot perform our work in Constanza without your help. Every year, we spend thousands of dollars providing essential medical and dental care. Your donations support:
Twice-yearly mission trips
Each 1-week mission requires over $20,000, during which we provide medical treatment for a thousand patients. Participants pay part of the expense, and Boston volunteers provide hundreds of hours of free labor, but we also need to pay for supplies and other costs.
Medical supplies for local medical professionals
The CMM supports local doctors and hospitals by providing equipment, medicine, and more. These supplies are sent in 50 foot shipping containers at a cost of $6,000 each.
Medical treatments in the country's capital
Some patients have injuries or illnesses that the Constanza medical system cannot handle. For these patients, we pay for transportation and medical procedures in the capital, Santo Domingo. If you'd like to meet one of our "special patients", click here to learn more about José Miguel.
Year-round medical staff in Constanza
Dr. Saif is a physician, funded by the Constanza Medical Mission, who lives in Constanza and provides primary care to the local community.
What your donation provides:
- $25: one woman will receive a supply of pre-natal vitamins
- $50: one family will receive a water filter
- $200: one patient will take a trip to the capital and see a specialist
- $600: one disabled patient will receive leg braces
- $2,000: gives one disabled family a refurbished home
- $6,000: sends one shipping container to Constanza, filled with essential medical equipment
- $20,000: sponsors a 1-week mission
Please make a donation today. Your tax-deductible contribution will change lives.